Custom Search

7.07.2011

30 day Challenge~ Day 1

Day 1 - Yourself as a Sim with your traits/aspiration


Of course she is much more pretty than I could ever be. LOL
 
So this is my self sim... I used to have longer hair but I just had a hair cut last Saturday. My hair is a little longer, but this is the closest I have in my game...the color is about the same, it looks dark brown, but once I step outside  to the sun light is more of a reddish color!!!

Also my eyes are really dark almost black, but this is the darkest I could get in the game... I think it has something to do with the kind of default eyes I'm using...  mine are really dark, almost black...

the clothes are what I would usually wear, jeans and t-shirt and a small sweater on top..really comfy...if it is too hot, I will wear a dress... my shoes could be some nice gladiator sandals or any sandals, flip flops, or tennis shoes, anything that will allow me to walk for a long time.. (high heels, only special occasions), and if I dont have plans to go out I will wear my sleepers or I will be bare feet most of the day :D

and my nose might be a little smaller than her.... in some of the shots she looks like she has a pointy nose, but mine is more like a button  kind of nose...


 My traits : Over emotional, that's the one that will describe me better.... I am really sensitive and cry about everything! There is a program called "What would you do" (I think is from NBC) and I always cry with that program! I cry when I watch TV, when I read the news, when my hubby calls me evil, I cry when I do something good, or when I do something evil.. I cry when someone is sad or when they are happy...
I feel terrible sorry for everybody who is going through a hard time and I'm always praying to God for everyone I know and whom I don't know to find hapiness and be safe from all the evil and violence that is going on in this world.
I also get really angry and frustrated when I see that someone is being mean to someone else, or when they are taking advantage or being rude.

Family oriented, my family is the most important thing for me, and I will for sure give my life to safe any of them. Even though my family is in Mexico, I call them at least 3 times a week and I stalk my brother , sister and cousin on Facebook, leave them messages every single day! And tell them I love them in every message!! hahahha... seriously I bet they think I am crazy! I would also love to have a big family... and if for some reason I can't have babies, I will be adopting, because I do want to be a mother in one way or another.

I'm also very dramatic! but I think this goes together with the "over emotional" trait...

Clumsy,  there is no glass allowed in my kitchen because I'm always breaking it....I have a bunch of marks on my legs because when walking I will always run onto something...I have to change my clothes frequently because I always spill something on them...


Absent Minded: I some times forget what I am doing or what I was supposed to do. I forget things that happened yesterday or things I said a couple of hours ago...and sometimes I do find myself, (like my sim) standing in the middle of the room or street wondering what I was going to do or what I was supposed to get from the store... LOL



Out of five life time wishes that showed when I created my sims, there were only two that could relate to me...

the one I picked is Surrounded by Family, like I said family is very important to me... and of course I would love to have a big family of 5 and see them all grow and be happy.

the second one was "Swimming in cash" LOL who wouldn't want to be swimming in cash? I would love to have money, lots of it... then I will be able to help my family in Mexico, and even though they do not need anything, they are a working class family, and work to live comfortably... I would love them to have the best without working so hard!Specially my mom, she works and has worked so hard her entire life!
I want to take my nephews to Disneyland, and take them places I never had the change to go when I was little, I want them to have opportunities not all children have in Mexico...There is lots of poverty in Mexico, and you either have lots of money or you don't have enough...
so I want to be swimming in cash to help my family and if I had enough I will help everyone I could.

I forgot to take pic of my likes:

Music- Classical (but is more of a Indie Classic)
Color- Black
Food-Fruit Parfait



5 comments:

Damon 7/7/11, 6:15 PM  

Hi Sandy!! :D

This is interesting! :D

I like your self-sim and the traits!

I have to agree I am absent minded, a bit clumsy, and people say I'm dramatic but I don't see it! lol :D

And believe me, I stalk my family on Facebook too. My little sister!!

And I believe we all would love to be swimming in cash, I know I would lol! :D

Jen 7/8/11, 4:03 AM  

Sandy your selfsim is the sweetest! Lovely job!

Lol at not being able to get your/her nose right! I couldn't get my selfsims right either. Mine is far from being a button too. ;) I think that might be the only thing that isn't really realistic about a sim.

Oh god, swimming in cash, hell yeah who wouldn't want that! lol For now I'll have to settle for buying a tattslotto ticket and hoping and praying that I win. lol

S@n 7/10/11, 5:29 PM  

Hi Damon!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
LOL, it seems like were are a little bit alike! :D
The traits are not bad, I would love to be handy, or a genius, disciplined, athletic, etc.. but I'm not... hehehe...oh well, nobody is perfect, right?
I thought i was the only one stalking my family on FB! :D

I was going to pick swimming in cash as my lifetime wish, lol but it would have been soo selfish ... hehehe

thanks Damon for checking out this post! I appreciate your support!

S@n 7/10/11, 5:31 PM  

HI Jennifer! thank you so much for stopping by!

Awww thank you! she is way cutter than I would ever be.. but she does act like me, she walks around making ugly odd faces, and I sometimes do that too! lol

I really tried to get the nose right, but I couldn't!

I want to win the lotto too, too bad I don't play.. heheh maybe I should start playing now! at least It will put me one step closer to my wish!! hehehe

Thanks again for reading! I appreciate the support!

Take care!

Littlesims2chick 7/16/11, 10:01 AM  

I have really dark eyes too people always told me they were black and some people told me they don't exist.... Lol nice lifetime wish I choose that for my sims alot I like having family

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP