Custom Search

6.22.2011

I got a new computer- Rambling!!


I fell behind in my reading again because my computer broke last week, it got a nasty virus, and it really blew it off, it messed up everything!  The good news,  my hubby built me a new computer and it's somewhat faster than the one I had before and now I have windows 7!!!!

I installed the sims3 already, but I still have to install my sims 2, I really want to install it, but I have all games and all expansions, that's more than 10 dvds! and just to think about all the time it will take,  it drives me crazy! but I will do it, soon hopefully!

I was creating my self sim-3 to make the 30 day challenge, and I asked my hubby to help me with my traits, since he knows me pretty well, but seriously, he picked the worst of them all! the sad thing is that  he is right and I am all those things he said, lol, I really never thought of it... but yeah... I'm really bad... no talent at all!

absent-minded
clumsy
dramatic
over sensitive
hot heated
Inappropriate
childish
neurotic (at a times)
paranoid (at a times, mostly after watching a scary movie)
insane
bookworm
shy
procrastinator

he could have picked
good
family oriented
hopeless romantic
frugal
handy
good sense of humor,
but no... he picked the worst of all! Next time I will make sure not to ask for his help!

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing great! :D
Take care and be happy!

ps.I Today I was really happy, my sister wrote me a poem and it was so beautiful, it made me cry. I never expected her to do something like that and to say all the beautiful things she said, maybe I will translate it later and make a short photoshot with it... after all the things she said, I think I am not as bad as my hubby made it sound :D  but yeah, I admit, I am a bit of everything he said! :D lol

5 comments:

Unknown 6/23/11, 4:01 AM  

Aww he definitely should have picked some nicer traits. It is so exciting to get a new computer! I don't blame you about not wanting to install the sims 2 though. I just had to re-install mine again. Twice.

I can't wait to see what you cook up and I just love that shot! She looks like a dreamer.

Qui. 6/23/11, 9:12 AM  

Lol yeah leave it up to men to pick the worse traits and then say "Love you huney!" after the fact!

Sorry about your computer but yay for the new one! I agree with Gayl, that shot is beautiful.

S.B. 6/25/11, 5:13 AM  

That shot is wonderful!

Isn't that just like a hubby to list a whole lot of not so nice traits LOL! He sounds like a charming tease!

You might find it less pressure to work with TS3. Many people say it's easier since they don't have to deal with all of TS2's problems. I'm sure you'll find a way to make it beautiful!

Jen 6/29/11, 6:43 PM  

That was so nice of hubby now wasn't it. lol

Can't wait to see what you come up with in the 30 Day Sims Challenge. :)

I'm still yet to finish mine. lol I think I'll just post two at a time since I've only got 10 more to go.

S@n 7/6/11, 10:53 PM  

Thank you Gayl, Qui, SB and Jennifer!

Sorry it took me forever to answer back...

Just when I think I have some free time, something else comes up!

I've wanting to go back to LOY but I haven't had the time to install the game... Im hoping I will have some extra time later this month... and hopefully I can get it running again!

Thanks again all for your support and for checking out my almost dead-forgotten blog! I wont let it die... I can't let it die... I will posting more often! :D

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP