Custom Search

6.04.2011

Pic spam... Saved from the fire!!

I had forgotten how beautiful my sims2 were!! Oh gosh... they are freaking gorgeous!
I've been busy reading my favorite stories (if I haven't gotten to your story yet, I swear I will get to it soon! I'm almost done!)  After reading and commenting on my favorite stories, I got in the mood to go into the game and even though it took ages to load (25 minutes). It finally loaded, and for the first time in over 10 months I saw my sims again! (it was a nice to see them again!)

I didn't know how much I've missed them until I was actually in the game, looking at them! I couldn't believe I had abandoned them for such a long time! I've been playing the sims3, but it is not the same!

Anyway, enjoy this pic spam..The only photoshop I did was the burned edges (and the pic on the beach, I fixed the lighting), everything else is untouched, raw from the game! :D lol

Click on the pic to see the real size!
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

S.B. 6/4/11, 5:46 AM  

These are gorgeous pics!

I haven't bought TS3 (can't really afford to right now) so obviously haven't played around with it. From what I've seen, I love the content and the 'world' views, but I do not like the way the sims look. Some people have done wonderful things with them but they still look very cartoony. And for some, that's a plus, which is fine. There really is a huge difference though.

It's great to have you back!

Jen 6/4/11, 9:23 PM  

Fantastic shots Sandy! I love the border effects and also the room you staged them in.
Louisa is such a beautiful sim. And the guys, oh man, they are sizzling. Hee hee.

It's amazing too what a break from the game can do. When you load it up again it's like your looking at it with fresh eyes.

Thank you for all your comments on The Drifter too. Your too kind!

I noticed you said that you were going to give the sims challenge a go, I'd really love to see what you come up with!

Have a great wkend too! :)

KDSGS 6/6/11, 12:15 PM  

At this point in time I doubt I will get Sims 3, I just don't have the time to play around with it. Plus I am too deep in my Sims 2 people to leave them behind.

Your sims are always stunning! Great shots! And thanks for all the comments on Crime Story, you really made my day!

S@n 6/7/11, 7:28 PM  

Thank you SB!

I do agree TS3 has great scenery! that's why I love playing it, I love going on adventures, to see all the great places they have in the game... sims do look kind of cartoonish, hopefully that will be fix soon!

Thanks again for your support it means a lot! :D

S@n 6/7/11, 7:31 PM  

Hi Jenny!!!
I can't get over how beautiful this 3 siblings are!!

You are very welcome, I really enjoyed reading your story... I still have some to catch up... but I'm almost done...

I am going to give the challenge a go, but I wanted to catch up on my reading first.. so hopefully sometime next week I will be able to start the challenge! :D Wish me good luck!

I already created my selfsim! lol I asked my hubby to describe myself, and he picked all the bad trails, lol I was dissapointed! but oh well... I think that's what I am... lol

S@n 6/7/11, 7:34 PM  

Hi Karen! I know what yo mean mate, I really wanted to get the sims medieval, but I don't have really have time to play any games now... so I have to stick with the sims3 and the sims2...

Your crime story inspired me to go back to the sims2 to re-visit my old sims... awww Thank you mate, for such an incredible story!!! You are amazing! and you are welcome, it is always a pleasure to read your work!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP